After sales service
BMU maintenance is carried out with the following targets:
- Minimize asset depreciation.
- Grant maximum performance of the equipment.
- Comply with health and safety conditions.
GinD® maintenance team carries out maintenance tasks following this schedule:
1.- High level checking: overall performance is checked.
2.- Preventive maintenance: list of scheduled tasks and checks are applied in order to avoid immobilization as a consequence of a component failure.
3.- Corrective maintenance: in case of a component failure, our maintenance team is capable of getting to the site and change defective component in less than 24 hours, reducing the downturn time.
Maintenance tasks are carried out according to the schedule included in the Maintenance Manual and we have our own spare parts store to grant its availability if needed. Our team can also carry out the maintenance activities on demand.
This service may be required by customer for following activities:
- Special works to be carried out (for example: lifting equipment using BMU glass replacement unit with complex profiles).
- Follow up of customer’s team during early stage of machine operation.
- Special events to be carried out.
- Call center to provide necessary support.
- Consultancy: for development of new projects or to solve any kind of issue that may come up.
If necessary, we can offer a 24h/24h service to provide our support on site with our high skilled team of technicians.
If our customer is willing to be autonomous during life cycle of the BMU, we can provide training to cover operation of the machine and maintenance tasks.
Once the training has been completed, GinD® will issue a certification stating who has carried out the training course.
All the trainings are carried out by our team of experts, capable of communicating in different languages.