GinD® SJ Model
The SJ type machine (single jib) is used in buildings where longer outreaches are required. It allows reaching almost any required distance in the building façade profile. Traversing movement of the machine can be done on steel rails or on a concrete path.
Additional options can be added on request:
- Fixed or telescopic jib.
- Different approach systems (pantograph, telescopic, stick) to access recess areas on façades.
- Auxiliary winch system for façade heavy maintenance (glass replacement, lift heavy loads, etc.).
- Hydraulic system for jib luffing movement.
- Turning platform.
- Different systems to hide the jib behind the building parapet: telescopic mast, scissor lift, double luffing system.
- Slewing body.
- Detachable, interchangeable or telescopic platform.
- Water tanks in the cradle.
- Phone for communication between machine and cradle.
- Full control in cradle through cable inside suspension wire ropes.
- ISA/Restraint System when requested.